I have used Physio In Action a number of times over the years and my most recent experience mirrored my previous visits. I find their knowledge of injury assessment, treatment and ongoing advice to be very good . Their use of exercise handout sheets are also very helpful in the rehabilitation phase.
- How to Make Yourself Prepared for Your First Acupuncture Session
- How Does Acupuncture Help in Reducing Body Weight?
- Impact of Acupuncture on Pain Relief: Why You Should Trust It?
- Swedish vs Deep Tissue Massage – Which is more comforting?
- Use of Laser Therapy in Pain Relief: Know Before You Get the Treatment