I have previously been seen by Kirsty Tarr on separate occasions for both an injured shoulder and hip. She is a consummate professional and clearly has a wealth of experience and expertise. On both occasions she was able to quickly identify the issues causing these injuries and put in place a programme of treatment to ensure that I was both pain free and could return to playing sport. Kirsty also advised me on the steps I could take to prevent these conditions from reoccurring. I would thoroughly recommend Physio in action.
- Acupuncture Treatment – Things To Follow Before the Appointment
- Vital Things About Deep Tissue Massage that You Must Know
- What Are The Steps Included In The Midland Physiotherapy Session?
- Can Acupuncture Relieve Pain? Learn Its Importance
- Learn More About Types of Therapy Offered at a Rehabilitation Centre