WELCOME TO PHYSIO IN ACTION PHYSIO THERAPY AND SPORTS THERAPY IN SUTTON COLDFIELD
Our physiotherapists offer a variety of quality physiotherapy treatments at competitive prices.
PHYSIO IN ACTION UPDATE
I am delighted inform you that the clinic is now re-opening for face to face appointments.
In order to do this safely we will be screening prior to booking and on attending face to face appointments and will continue to deliver remote video consultations where indicated (we have positive feedback from these sessions)
Where face to face appointments are appropriate, we have implemented the following procedures:
• Appointments will be staggered to help avoid client to client contact
• You will be asked to attend appointments alone and asked not to arrive early (You may be asked to wait in the car if you do so)
• You will receive a telephone screening on booking an appointment and will be sent a copy of the clinic procedures, a health screening questionnaire and consent form which must be completed and returned prior to the appointment.
• If we feel that a face to face appointment is not safe for you or our staff, we will contact you to make alternative arrangements.
• Prior to entering the clinic your temperature will be taken using a non-contact forehead thermometer- anyone showing a raised temperature will be advised to reschedule their appointment after a period of 7 days
• Chairs have been removed from the waiting area
• On arrival you will be asked to wash your hands and then be directed to wait in your allocated treatment room. (The therapist will treat you in that room)
• All chairs, plinths and hard surfaces, door handles will be cleaned with appropriate disinfectant cleaning products between clients between clients
• Staff will wear face protection and single use aprons; clients will be asked to wear face masks for their appointment.
• You will be asked to wash your hands again before leaving the premises.
We hope that these procedures will allow us to see those of you who require face to face treatment safely, and I am looking forward to the face to face contact again.
I would like to take this opportunity to Thank you all for your continued support.
Stay Safe and Keep well
Kirsty and all of us at Physio In Action
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call me
Our physios have extensive experience in assessment and treatment of rheumatological, musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, and sporting injuries.
Our approach is hands on, aiming to treat the underlying cause of your problem, not just the symptoms.
Physio in Action is a well established practice providing prompt and effective treatments for a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions.
Our clinic is modern, well equipped and air-conditioned. We are situated in Sutton Coldfield.